From the manufacturer
Bosch GXL18V-496B22 18V 4-Tool Combo Kit with Compact Tough 1/2 In.
The Bosch GXL18 V-496B22 18 V Cordless Four-Tool Kit is a convenient way to get into Bosch’s 18 V platform. The GDX18 V-1600 Freak two-in-one bit/socket impact driver’s chuck is a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank with power groove for bits and 1/2 In. square drive for sockets. It produces up to 1,600 In.-Lbs. of torque and up to 0-3,600 blasts per minute. The DDS181A Drill/Driver features a compact motor with the same power as conventional 18 V motors at a lighter weight. It produces 600 In.-Lbs. max torque. The GSA18 V-083 Reciprocating Saw is 15-3/4 In. long and only 4.4 Lbs. (tool only), but it delivers 0-3,050 strokes per minute. The GLI18 V-300 is a bright light with 300 minutes of runtime per amp hour. The kit comes with two 18 V 2.0 Ah SlimPack batteries and a charger.
- Convenient 18V 4-tool combo kit – has two-in-one Freak impact driver, drill/driver, recip saw, worklight, and two batteries
- Versatile Freak two-in-one impact driver and impact wrench design – features hex shank and 1/2 In. socket drive chuck
- Lighter drill/driver – delivers the same power as a conventional 18V motor and up to 600 In.-Lbs. of torque
- Lightweight recip saw design – weighs only 4.4 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) and is only 15-3/4 In. long for easy handling
- LED worklight – adjusts to multiple positions to supply bright light (300 lumens), and has spotlight and flood light settings
- Efficient impact driver – delivers 1,600 In.-Lbs. of max. torque and 3,600 max. BPM
- Compact Tough drill/driver – weighs only 2.6 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) with two-speed control and keyless ratcheting 1/2 In. chuck
- Easy-to-use recip saw design – features toolless blade-change system, optimized 0.83 In. blade stroke and variable-speed trigger
- Two 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack batteries and charger – provide outstanding runtime