From the manufacturer
12-volt 3/8 in. Drill Driver (PS31-2A)
256 in-lbs of Max Torque — For harder applications
Large LED Light — Enables use of tool in low light or dark areas
– Speed: 1st Gear 0-350 RPM, 2nd Gear 0-1,300 RPM
– 3/8 in. Single sleeve chuck
– 20+1 Clutch Settings— For precise torque adjustments
12-volt 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver (PS41-2A)
Bosch Designed Hammer and Anvil System — Delivers 930 in-lbs of Max Torque
LED Light Ring — 3 LED’s illuminate work area for use in dark areas
– 2,600 RPM / 3,100 BPM
– 1/4 in. Hex Drive with Quick Release
– Variable Speed Trigger— For complete control
12-Volt Max 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion (BAT414)
Compatible with all Bosch 12-Volt Max Tools and Chargers
– 2.0 Amp Hour Capacity
– Performs in cold temperatures down to -4 degrees F
– High Quality Lithium-Ion Cells
CLPK22-120 12-Volt 2-Tool Lithium-Ion Combo Kit
(1) – PS31 3/8″ drill/driver and (1) – PS41 – impact driver
(2) – 12-Volt max 2.0Ah lithium-ion batteries (BAT414)
(1) – BC330, 60 min. charger
(1) – carrying bag
Compact but strong
The Bosch PS31 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver is able to fit into tight work spaces, with a 7.0-Inch head-length.
The PS31 drives 265 in-lbs of maximum torque and has two speeds (0-350 rpm and 0-1,300 rpm) and 20+1 clutch settings.
Most compact in its class
The PS41 features a handy compact design, with a head-length of 5.4 inches.
The Bosch PS41 Impact Driver delivers 930 in-lbs of max torque, as well as a no-load rpm of 2,600, so serial driving jobs can be accomplished rapidly and efficiently.