From the manufacturer
Features programmable autostart function
Grind Control includes a cleaning brush and gold tone filter. Body of machine is brushed stainless steel
- (L) 9″ x (D) 14″ x (H) 17″
The Breville Grind Control, Silver
Brew any size, without compromise on taste
- With precision machined stainless steel burrs
- Features “Steep and Release” technology
- Machine grinds and brews directly into cup, travel mug, or carafe
- Burr grinder features 6 distinct settings to allow user to get the optimal grind for brew
Every roast grinds differently. Brazilian or Columbian, light or dark, fresh or
Breville’s Grind Control is the first household coffee maker with an adjustable grinder and calibration function that not only allows you to grind before you brew, you can also customize the grind size and coffee volume to suit your taste.
Ground coffee should be brewed within a minute of grinding as the volatile aromatics begin to dissipate almost immediately once ground. Therefore the built in grinder allows you to capture freshness and essential oils from the coffee beans by grinding right before you brew. The machined stainless steel burrs deliver consistent ground particle sizes for a more balanced, full flavored cup.