From the manufacturer
Makita XT505 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 5-Pc. Combo Kit.
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 3-year limited warranty* on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Makita XT505 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 5-Pc. Combo Kit
More Cordless Solutions
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5-Piece Combo Kit (model XT505) gives you four efficient cordless tools for drilling, driving fastening and cutting, with a cordless flashlight to light your work area when you need it. You also get the category’s fastest-charging 3.0Ah batteries and the expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT battery platform, so your batteries will power the expanding range of Makita tools and accessories. The XT505 includes a variable speed ½ inch hammer driver-drill with two speed settings, and a variable speed impact driver with a full 1,460 inch-pounds of Max Torque. The recipro saw features a refined crank mechanism for faster cutting and demolition applications, and the 6-1/2 inch Circular Saw has 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood. The 4-position flashlight with Xenon bulb is a bright and portable light source for improved visibility in dark conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- 18V LXT 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH10Z)
- 18V LXT Impact Driver (XDT11Z)
- 18V LXT Recipro Saw (XRJ04Z)
- 18V LXT 6-1/2″ Circular Saw (XSS02Z)
- 18V LXT Xenon Flashlight (DML185)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
- 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- Tool bag
Tool Key Features
Variable 2-speed 1/2 inch Hammer Driver-Drill (0-600 and 0-1,900 RPM) delivers 480 inch lbs. of Max Torque.
Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 inch lbs. of Max Torque.
Makita-built motor delivers 0-2,800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/4 inch length stroke for faster cutting.
Makita-built motor delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting.
|Description||5 Pc. Titanium Coated Drill Bit Set, 1/4″ Hex Shank||12″ Flexible Impact Bit Holder||6″ Wood Cutting Recipro Saw Blade, 6TPI, 5/pk||6-1/2″ 24T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade, General Purpose||18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery|
|For Hammer Driver-Drill||✓||✓|
|For Impact Driver||✓||✓|
|For Recipro Saw||✓||✓|
|For Circular Saw||✓||✓|
Every Makita Lithium-Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium-Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita’s option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium-Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of Three Years from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three-year period for the Lithium-Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the Complete Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This limited warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories.
This limited warranty does not apply where:
– Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
– Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
– The Power Tool, Battery or Charger has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
– Alterations have been made to the Power Tool, Battery or Charger.
– The Power Tool or Charger has been used with a non-genuine or ‘knockoff’ battery.
In no event shall Makita be liable for (a) any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages arising from the sale or use of the products sold hereunder, or (b) any amount in excess of the amount actually paid to Makita for the products sold here under for any liability arising from the sale or use of the products sold hereunder. This limitation applies both during and after the terms of the warranty.
Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of ‘merchantability’ and ‘fitness for a specific purpose’, after the three-year term of this limited warranty.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Note: Kindly contact customer care/website for further information.